如果我没有机会遇见你, 我叫约翰·斯塔布菲尔德, and I am privileged to serve as the Head of School for 基督教会学院.
Thank you for taking the time to watch the 2023 State of the School Address where I will be sharing some exciting news and important updates for the CCA community.
2022 was a year of transitions as we moved into a new campus and welcomed new family and students to our community. The vantage point of time and distance allows us to more fully appreciate God’s direction, 指导, 在这段时间里祝福你.
在我们进入新的一年之际, I want to thank all of you who faithfully prayed for our school and showed such tremendous support for the mission and vision of CCA. We also want to thank everyone that completed the school surveys earlier in the year. Your feedback was invaluable and was the basis for many of the updates that will be shared in this video.
When speaking with both current and perspective CCA families, we were often asked:
• In evaluating our enrollment and reenrollment processes – we realized that the process could be easier, 我们对我们向持续招生的转变感到非常兴奋.
•在这种制度下, re-enrollment, 活动, and technology fees are included in your tuition providing families with a simple, 底线价格. And, after this year, the re-enrollment process will be an opt-out rather than an opt-in system.
• Current CCA families have until the end of January to complete the new Continuous Enrollment contracts that will automatically ensure your students place at CCA until graduation.
•如果您对持续注册有疑问, please check out the frequently asked questions page under the admissions section of the CCA website or contact our admissions office. HFELTMAN@CCAJAX.ORG
When reviewing our survey data, we recognized that school communication was an issue of importance.
•截至1月, we now have the capability to send school wide communication through a direct text message to families. 如遇恶劣天气或其他重要情况, 我们将能够立即更新所有CCA家庭的情况.
•您可能也注意到了我们每周通讯的一些变化. 为了简化沟通, we have eliminated the midweek email and revised the format of our weekly newsletter.
Dress code is a topic that often elicits groans from students and faculty alike. In evaluating the CCA Dress Code, our desire is to be clear, concise, and consistent. 我们也认识到校服的真实花费, and we have spent significant time evaluating multiple uniform providers to find a company that can partner with our school and with our families to provide quality uniforms at an affordable price.
• We are excited to announce our partnership with Poindexter’s Uniform Company for school uniforms.
• We will be providing a one-year grace period as we transition to our new uniform provider for 2023/24. More information about the modifications to the CCA dress code will be available in the coming weeks, and families are encouraged to check out Poindexter’s website to see the CCA uniform items that will be available for order by late spring. http://www.poindextersuniforms.com/
•我们的乐队项目正在蓬勃发展, and it is always amazing to watch the progress of our 5th grade students as they are introduced to the music program. 多亏了几笔慷慨的捐款, we have been able to provide several upgrades to further our band ministry.
• upcoming opportunities for art showcases, band concerts, and the school play
•很多人也问了澳门新萄京赌赌场中国田径计划的问题. We are currently in the process of finalizing plans and are looking to break ground on a new CCA sports complex that would provide a combined football and soccer stadium with additional fields for baseball and softball. Locker rooms, a weight room, field house and concession stand will all be included in the new design.
•基于施工时间表, we will continue to use our current athletic facilities throughout the rest of 2023 with the new complex scheduled to open in the spring of 2024.
• Prayer – please continue to pray for the students, teachers, and parents in the CCA community. 我们都需要神的智慧和指引, and we are excited to see the ways He will continue to bless the ministry of CCA in the year ahead.
• Future Surveys – CCA is accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) – ACSI provides us with a dual accreditation for both academic excellence and biblical integration. 我们正在为即将到来的学年进入重新认证周期, and in preparation for that work we are encouraging families to complete a 5 minute Flourishing School’s Survey from ACSI that will be released in a few weeks. The data from this survey will be instrumental to the reaccreditation process.
• 给 – People sometimes ask “why do you have an annual fund when you charge tuition?”, and the simple reality is that tuition dollars do not cover the full costs of a CCA education.
- The extra experience and resources we are able to provide our students are made possible through your generous gifts.
If you would like to partner with us by contributing to the Annual Fund Today – you can simply text to give
- BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS: If you own a business and are interested in being a corporate partner
- MAJOR GIFTS OR NAMING OPPORTUNITIES: If you are interested in other major gift giving or naming opportunities, 我们很想和你谈谈.